Booking Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all reservations booked via this website and direct and the hotel. When you make a booking, your contract will be with New Place. Legacy Hotels & Resorts Limited is a management company which acts as agent on behalf of the principals in connection with the hotels it represents and Affiliate/Associate hotels. As the agent of such hotels, Legacy Hotels & Resorts Limited does not accept any liability under any agreement you or anyone else may make with any hotel. The description of any hotel as a ‘Legacy’ hotel does not imply any obligation on Legacy Hotels & Resorts Limited under any agreement; such references indicate only that Legacy Hotels & Resorts Limited is the management company appointed as agent in relation to such hotels. All breaks and rates are offered subject to availability. Promotional rates offered from time to time may have limited availability or be restricted.
All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate. Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
For a supplement, you can upgrade your accommodation to a feature room or a suite on a per room per night basis. These rooms may, for example, have an enhanced view, extra facilities or a larger room. Please ask for details at the time of booking.
Individual guests using a single bedded room, where available, at the hotel are charged the standard rate quoted for the single room. When no single rooms are available, or an individual guest requires a double bedded or a twin bedded room for single occupancy, the rate quoted and charged will be based on the double or twin room rate, as shown.
Up to 2 children under the age of 15 years may be accommodated when sharing a room with 1 or 2 adults. Availability of suitable rooms may incur and supplement and are limited. Portable beds could be used in some rooms to accommodate your children which may be chargeable, please check with the hotel. All children’s meals, including breakfast, should be paid for directly at the hotel or resort upon check-out.
Naturally we welcome guide dogs. Should you wish for more information please contact the hotel us.
All stays at New Place which include breakfast in the rate, offer either a continental breakfast with tea or coffee, or a Full English Breakfast. All breaks, which include dinner, offer a choice from the hotel’s menu of the day. There is no refund for meals not taken or unused allocation. Lunch cannot be taken instead of dinner. Should you have any dietary requirements, concerns or wish to know more information about the menu(s), please contact us.
Age and Responsibility
You warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have a legal capacity to use the website and to create a legally binding contract. You warrant that all personal information submitted during the accommodation booking is correct and you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account. All guests are personally responsible for their own possessions, belonging and property whilst staying at New Place.
- To book the hotel of your choice you can:-
- Book online at www.legacy-hotels.co.uk – 24 hours a day;
- or Use the individual hotel’s Email address, or Call the hotel directly.
Your booking will be treated as an offer by you to enter into a contract with the respective hotel on these terms and conditions. Any alternative terms and conditions provided by you will not apply. By making the booking, you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking. If the payment card is not in your name, you must be authorised by the card holder to use the payment card. We reserve the right to reject your booking and no contract will exist between you and the hotel unless we confirm acceptance of your booking in writing or by accepting payment from you. An automated Email acknowledging receipt of your booking shall not be treated as acceptance of your booking.
When you book a flexible rate you will be require to enter a valid debit or credit card number to guarantee your reservation. A £1 charge will be taken by the hotel when your reservation is received that will be immediately refunded. Failure of this process may result in the booking being cancelled. No further payment will be taken from your card and you will pay for your room on departure from the hotel. You can cancel your best available rate booking up to 12 noon on the day prior to your arrival without penalty. If you fail to arrive or you cancel your reservation after 12 noon the day prior to arrival you will be charged for your first night’s accommodation.
Pre-Paid Saver Rates
Please be advised that bookings made on advanced purchase rates are non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable. Full pre-payment of the booking will be taken from your debit or credit card and the time of booking. Advance purchase/Pre-paid rates cannot be purchased using a gift card.
Bookings of 6 Rooms or More
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements will apply. Any bookings made for more than 6 rooms via our website will be held provisionally until the group terms are agreed and our contract signed. We reserve the right to cancel group bookings of 6 rooms or more made on the transient rates available through our website.
Promotional Offers, Packages and Spa Breaks
All promotional packages including seasonal promotions and Spa packages are pre-paid at the time of booking. The full prepayment will be taken from your debit or credit card. Any changes to, or cancellation of your booking, must be made via the route the booking originated from.
Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards must be redeemed only at New Place and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Wychwood Park.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift cards.
- Please note Gift cards cannot be used to purchase any pre-paid, non-refundable rates online.
- Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. New Place may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift cards they purchase.
- If the purchase made at a the hotel exceeds the amount on the gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
- One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase at a the hotel.
- New Place is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be accepted.
- If the gift card is defective you must contact the Customer Services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift card.
Validity / cancellation / refunds
- Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one year from the date of issue, where permissible under law. Validity periods on promotional gift cards may vary. Please check offer’s specific terms and conditions for details.
- You may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period. This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
- Fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after the purchase date.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 working days once received.
- If you wish to cancel a gift card please write to the Customer Services department, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card: